Terms & Conditions
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
We are SEAMO Sri Lanka (“the Company”), a brand under the company VitZit Technology Pvt Ltd incorporated the laws of Sri Lanka, with its registered offices at 223/10, Central Collage Avenue, Colombo 13 and we own and operate this website (“Site”) at https://seamo.lk.
Your use of this site is subject to these Terms and Conditions. By using the site, you are deemed to have accepted and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. We may make changes to these Terms and Conditions from time to time. We may notify you of such changes by any reasonable means, including by posting the revised version of these Terms and Conditions on the Site. Your use of the Site following changes to these Terms and Conditions will constitute your acceptance of those changes.
ABILITY TO ACCEPT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
You affirm that you are either over the age at which you can provide consent to personal data processing under the laws of your country, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms and Conditions, and to abide by and comply with these Terms and Conditions.
You are responsible for all access to the Site using your internet connection, even if the access is by another person.
We will use reasonable efforts to ensure that the Site is available at all times. However, we cannot guarantee that the Site or any individual function or feature of the Site will always be available and/or error free. The Site may be unavailable during periods when we are implementing upgrades or carrying our essential maintenance on the Site.
ACCESS TO SITE OUTSIDE OF Sri Lanka
We make no promise that the materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside Sri Lanka. Accessing the Site from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access the Site from elsewhere, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
YOUR USE OF THE SITE
Your permission to use the site is personal to you and non-transferable, and you may not use the site for commercial purposes. Your use of the site is conditional on your compliance with the rules of conduct set forth in these Terms and Conditions and you agree that you will not:
• Use the Site for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose;
• Use the Site to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of others, including without limitation others’ privacy rights or rights of publicity;
• Impersonate any person or entity, false state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the Site or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make;
• Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site or the servers or networks used to make the Site available or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks;
• Transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Site any virus, worm or other computer code that is harmful or invasive or may or is intended to damage the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software, or equipment;
• Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to the Site;
• Modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site. If you wish to reverse engineer any part of the Site to create an interoperable program you must contact us and we may provide interface data subject to verification of your identity and other information;
• Remove any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary rights notice from the Site or materials originating from the Site;
• Frame or mirror any part of the Site without our express prior written consent;
• Create a database by systematically downloading and storing Site content;
• Use any manual or automatic device in any way to gather Site content or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site without our express prior written consent. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we grant the operators of public online search engines limited permission to use search retrieval applications to reproduce materials from the Site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of such materials solely in connection with each operator’s public online search service.
We reserve the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific instances.
HOW THE SITE USES WEB TECHNOLOGY
Technologies such as: cookies, beacons, tags and scripts or similar technologies are used by the Site and our partners (our marketing partners), affiliates, or analytics or service providers (providers of our online and mobile version of Site). These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
The Site gathers certain information automatically and stores it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. This automatically collected data is assigned a generic session ID and is not linked to specific users.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The Site may provide links to other websites and online resources. We are not responsible for and do not endorse such external sites or resources. Your use of third-party websites and resources is at your own risk.
You may create a link to this Site, provided that:
The link is fair and legal and is not presented in a way that is:
• Misleading or could suggest any type of association, approval or endorsement by us that does not exist, or
• Harmful to our reputation or the reputation of any of our affiliates;
You retain the legal right and technical ability to immediately remove the link at any time, following a request by us to do so; email@example.com.
We reserve the right to require you to immediately remove any link to the Site at any time and you shall immediately comply with any request by us to remove any such link.
The intellectual property rights in the Site and all of the text, pictures, videos, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, trademarks, logos, applications, programs, computer code and other content made available on it are owned by us and our licensors. You may not print or otherwise make copies of any such content without our express prior permission.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We provide the Site on an “as is” basis and make no representations as to the quality, completeness or accuracy of any content made available on the Site. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude:
All conditions, warranties and other terms that might otherwise by implied by law into these Terms and Conditions; and
Any and all liability to you, whether arising under these Terms and Conditions or otherwise in connection with your use of the Site.
The foregoing is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to exclude or limit any liability that may not by law be excluded or limited, and in particular none of the exclusions and limitations in this clause are intended to limit any rights you may have as a consumer under Sri Lanka law or statutory rights which may not be excluded, nor in any way to exclude or limit (site owner) liability to you for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our employees or agents.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
DURATION OF TERMS
These Terms and Conditions are effective until terminated. We may, at any time and for any reason, terminate your access to or use of the Site. If we terminate your access to the Site you will not have the right to bring claims against us or our affiliates with respect to such termination. We and our affiliates shall not be liable for any termination of your access to the Site.
You may terminate the use of the Site. We will retain your information for as long as your account remains active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Eligibility for Refunds:
- Refunds for competition charges may be issued in the following circumstances:
- Double payment or overpayment of competition charges.
- Cancellation of participation before the registration deadline.
To request a refund, please send an email to email@example.com with your name, registration details, and reason for the refund request. Our team will review your request and respond within 3 days with instructions on how to proceed.
Approved refunds will be processed using the original payment method used during the registration. In case of non-availability of the original payment method, refunds may be issued through bank transfer or other means agreed upon by both parties.
To be eligible for a refund, the request must be submitted within the specified timeframe and must meet one of the eligible circumstances mentioned above. Proof of payment and registration details may be required.
The following situations are not eligible for refunds:
• Withdrawal or cancellation of participation after the registration deadline.
• Disqualification due to violation of competition rules or misconduct.
• Any other circumstances not mentioned in the eligibility criteria.
Once your refund request has been approved, we will process the refund as soon as possible. The time it takes for the refund to be reflected in your account may vary depending on the original payment method and financial institution.
Any disputes related to refunds will be resolved by SEAMO Sri Lanka on a case-by-case basis. We will make reasonable efforts to resolve the dispute in a fair and timely manner.
Changes to Refund Policy:
SEAMO Sri Lanka reserves the right to update or modify the refund policy at any time without prior notice. Any changes to the refund policy will be communicated to participants through our website or other means.
This refund policy shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Sri Lanka. Any disputes arising from or in connection with this refund policy shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Sri Lanka.